To Subscribe: click here, look in address bar for orange box, click on it.
To Search: look in grey bar above.
To See Entire Web Page click here
To see The Archives click here

Monday, August 30, 2010

Interview -- Scott Bakula talks #Chuck, Men of a Certain Age, #Trek

Star Trek Interview with Scott Bakula
Chuck
I had a ball on the show. They have a great bunch of people over there, including a lot of Enterprise people, which was fun for me also. I thought the scripts and the character were well written, which is what got me over there. I’d been a fan of the show and continue to be. Zac Levi leads a great group of actors over there and we had a good time. When they called me to come back and get killed they explained to me what they were trying to achieve, and the idea was that my death would help this young man grow up. They wanted to shock Chuck into that, and killing his father seemed like a good way to do it. I think they executed it – pardon the pun – very well. I think it played well and I think it had a profound effect on the series and on Chuck. I’m curious to see where they’ll go with it.
Quantum Leap Movie
This is all I know. I have spoken with Don (Bellisario, who created the show) and he’s been approached by a producer to write a script and produce a Quantum Leap film. He’s intending to do that and has begun work on it. And my understanding is that Dean (Stockwell) and I may have a small cameo element to the movie. But it hasn’t been written yet. So we’ll see.


Blog Archive

Twitter Search

Visitors since June 16, 2011