To Subscribe: click here, look in address bar for orange box, click on it.
To Search: look in grey bar above.
To See Entire Web Page click here
To see The Archives click here

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sightings/Video -- Emmys & UPDATE: Link to Interview

Scott was at the Emmys last night with the gang from Men of a Certain Age (Andre was nominated but did not win).

I did get to see him interviewed (Scott & Ray were interviewed together) on the livefeed on nbc.com, but I don't see that they kept it at the site (feel free to look, though) and I don't remember a lot. I wasn't expecting to see him at all, and wasn't looking for him - I just had my laptop tuned to the Red Carpet feed and happened to turn and glance at it at the right time.

UPDATE: Interview is at http://www.nbc.com/emmys/ustream.shtml.
The time stamp is 28:48 or so. You can scroll to it.

UPDATE 2: Pictures

Blog Archive

Twitter Search

Visitors since June 16, 2011