To Subscribe: click here, look in address bar for orange box, click on it.
To Search: look in grey bar above.
To See Entire Web Page click here
To see The Archives click here

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Video -- SAG Golf Tournament & Sepinwall

SAG Golf Tournament video. Yup. Google search. I havem't watched the vids myself yet.

Last night's ep of Men of a Certain Age was watched live, which made it impossible to pause when the roommate asked me to. I missed some dialog I will have to rewatch tonight. I did, however, read Sepinwall (on the phone with my friend) after the ep. As far as I can tell, he's liking it enough that it's in his rotation and he's watching the screeners and writing the reviews in advance - it was up at 11:03pm ET last night.

The one thing I regret is reading or watching any interviews/clips -- something happened I would rather have been surprised by.

Blog Archive

Twitter Search

Visitors since June 16, 2011