To Subscribe: click here, look in address bar for orange box, click on it.
To Search: look in grey bar above.
To See Entire Web Page click here
To see The Archives click here

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Online -- BAKOLOGY 101 WEEK 2 at SBFF

This is week 2 of BAKOLOGY 101 on SBFF.
WEEK 2: 1976 through 1979

I'm sorry I'm a little delayed (a lot delayed?) in posting the link - I've been wavering between Not Home and Really Sick (it's just spring and POLLEN)
If you want to keep up with Bakology when it is actually posted, rather than "when Pam gets around to it" (I used to have two round tuits but I lost both of them) Check in on Mondays at SBFF
Thanks to Helene, Trudy, and all the people who have shared their Scott finds over the years.

Blog Archive

Twitter Search

Visitors since June 16, 2011