To Search: look in grey bar above.
To See Entire Web Page click here
To see The Archives click here
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
Mo isn't numbering her top shows of 2011 but says
"Men of a Certain Age" explored the small triumphs and daily heartbreaks that make up so much of everyday life, and the TNT show did all that with grace, insight and a trio of stunningly subtle and wonderful performances from Ray Romano, Andre Braugher and Scott Bakula. It was a wise, funny, rewarding and wonderfully rueful show for men and women of all ages.
(Mo also listed Community, which took her a while, as it did me)
Scott Bakula did some of the best, most moving work of his career as Terry finally tried to grow upin Men Of A Certain Age, one of Alan Sepinwall's TV Top 10 of 2011: The best 10 returning shows
See also 5. "Community" the best show you're probably not watching (or weren't, before NBC put it on the hiatus for January). It stars Scott's The Informant co-star, Joel McHale, and of course, Chevy Chase, as well as Alison Brie who plays Pete Campbell's wife Trudy on Mad Men. Its recent Christmas Musical, lampooning GLEE left and right, was awesome. (We just have to wait till NBC decides where to put the rest of season 3.)
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
I have one ticket for Scott's Terrible Advice to give away. Do you know any fans that would like to see Scott ? Ticket is for NOV 5th Saturday show 8pm front row. Ask around pleasePlease tweet to @pamelajaye if you want the ticket and I'll contact Ralph for you.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Sorry for the delay. I need to start getting my Bakula Alerts on Facebook, apparently.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Friday, September 30, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Saturday, August 27, 2011
We can't thank all you enough. So many of you have worked your asses off to help us find the show a home. To see the support continue to pour in now weeks and weeks later is really incredible.I'm going to go watch them evacuate New York City.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Romano says he and show co-creator Mike Royce have worked "24-7" for the last four weeks, trying to convince another network to run "Men of a Certain Age.""I wish they would start the Peabody Network. We could find a home there," Romano added.
But it's not going to happen, he says.
(dubious) thanks to Helene (especially for the R.I.P. subject header)
Monday, August 22, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
Response 2 Carole FROM Chevrolet on their FB page! "Chevy has enjoyed being part of MOACA & are working with the show's creator&network regarding the future of our involvement." Let's do our part AS A GROUP. Tweet @Chevrolet & post to their FB page-this is a PR win! Thoreau Chevrolet is their best showroom. EVERYONE needs to do this to make a statement. Post now or within 24-48 hrs.https://www.facebook.com/chevrolet
Thursday, August 11, 2011
thanks to Patti
thanks to Pippa, who will now be broke from theater tickets rather than airfare :-)
(and for all you Scott fans who've been wanting to visit the UK...)
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Monday, August 1, 2011
Men of a Certain Age efforts to save canceled show | TV Series Finale
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Twitter / Mike Royce: RT @WarmFuzzyBlanky: New N ...
The petition has been updated, and Beth is driving everyone nuts on Facebook (Go, Beth!)
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
(and thanks to whoever was running the camera - you did pretty good. The sound was good as well -even on my crappy laptop speakers!)
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Felicia Day is on Live with her Q&A
so you might want to look during Scott's time. Zac is really being kind to those who can't go
Better still - if they have Scott online, it will be at 2:30 and I will be at my part time/temp job...
Unless those times are PT...
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Even if you do not get it on your TV - if you live in the US you may be able to watch it online. Check out the website.
(I meant to get to this earlier, but Men of a Certain Age getting canceled took all my remaining attention)
I'm sure that those of you in LA can figure out from the website when the LA Screening is.
thank you to the fans who still eat, sleep, and breathe Scott, for the work they put into finding the Scott news.
I realize that some of you feel I have this website in order to "be important" - but that's not it. It's for the fans who don't have time to hang out on message boards and just want the Scott news, without the chatter and our drooling. I still would like to find a Josh Groban site and a Donny Osmond site that feature "the news and only the news." Donny's may at one time, but it got a new design. Josh's news usually missed his website and landing amid a million posts on his message board. :-( *News only* pages, folks - I beg you! Life is busy. And now even moreso with 2 high maintenance pets and Facebook.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Save Men of a Certain Age
Get the e-mails and phone calls to Mr. Collier at AMC (VERY IMPORTANT TO DO THIS)!
President and General Manager is Charlie Collier
AMC Viewer Services
11 Penn Plaza, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Phone: (212) 324-4601 or (646) 273-7105
the group is here
Monday, July 18, 2011
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Just passing it on. Heard someone says that the ratings the show was getting on TNT would have been awesome on TNT.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
If you'd like a two week free trial, check out this post.
I've tagged all the posts related to The Captains, so just look for the tag, below, and click it - or just click here - to see the relevant information (aka - what the heck she's talking about).
Season 1 was 10 eps that started in December, and ran mostly every week.
Season 2 was 12 eps that ran half in December and half "in the summer."
Why was this? Cause TNT wanted 12 eps when Ray wanted 10 and TNT wanted them in summer 2010 when they weren't *ready* yet. TNT wanted a summer series - but they couldn't wait.
It's really very sad to have a show murdered, and for once because it was so badly wanted. Especially after the absolutely wonderful promotion that TNT gave the series before it premiered its first season. I believe Bakula fans all over were saying "promotion? what's that?" with stunned looks on their faces as billboards the size of large buildings advertised the show.
And so, I'm sad, that a great show died an unnatural death... because it was so good.
TNT - We Used To Know Drama but Now We Just Know Money.
(Your one saving grace was admitting you had canceled the show - something Les Moonves couldn't even see fit to do when he canceled Mr. & Mrs. Smith in November of 1996. I watch two shows on CBS these days. That's one hour per week.)
I'll be deleting those eps of Franklin & Bash I never watched. It won't really matter, as I am no longer in that desirable demographic. I'm just a woman of a certain age.
Friday, July 15, 2011
More details at the link above, as well as a link to the schedule.
Also check out Kaley Cuoco's guide to female Nerd Costumes.
Even though I cannot go, thanks to @ZacharyLevi for all of this.
“TNT has been proud to be a part of Men of a Certain Age for two seasons. While the show has featured great storytelling and impeccable performances, the audience simply hasn’t built to the point where we can continue the series. This was an extremely difficult decision for us. We wish Ray Romano, Mike Royce and the terrific cast and crew of Men of a Certain Age the very best and look forward to exploring new programming possibilities in the future.”Sorry.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
(thanks to Mo Ryan)
Monday, July 11, 2011
The fans of Men aren't nearly as organized as the fans of, say, Chuck, but... Dear TNT - please listen. I always watch this show live. And I can't afford a Subaru Outback, but I sure spend a lot of time and money at Target.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Write what you feel, short or somewhere under the character limit. I tried to stress why the show is good and what my demographic/benefit to advertisers is. Advertisers are key (if you actually bought anything due to watching the show, mention it).
My plea - without a lot of forethought.
I'm not going to be able to tell you all the reasons that you should pick up Men of a Certain Age for a third season, but:
It's like Life only with better writers. And it's more real to most of us than 30something (I was 30 just as 30something ended).
It's about our lives - we aren't all cops or doctors or aliens from the future. It's abouy Reality - without being a Reality show (they are cheap to make but you get what you pay for - they are sensationalistic and they just amp up the hate: we hate that character, and maybe our next door neighbor as well).
They make us better. We can relate to the characters and they try and fail and try again - and maybe we will too.
It gives us hope - that our 50s don't have to stink - and remember, we are Boomers - there are so many of us, they had to build new schools to fit us. We buy lots of stuff.
Scott Bakula is gorgeous - with or without a shirt - and this is the best show he's been in since 1993.
Ray Romano can act and Braugher is semi-royalty.
We will all cry if you don't.
Young people and Women of a Certain Age love it too.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Mentions -- What Scott Bakula Taught Me About Being An Entrepreneur (My Quantum Leap of Thought) | danferraroblog.com
Remember tonight's ep of Men Of A Certain Age at 10pm on TNT. Please watch live, and let someone know. Sponsors for example.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
LA LIVE TWEETS TONIGHT: Use the hashtags #moaca #PaleyLiveLA to join the Men of a Certain Age conversation at 7pm PT http://bit.ly/kSniHq
That's 10pm ET
Friday, June 17, 2011
thanks to Mike Royce
If you are setting a DVR, the name of the show is
CBS News Sunday Morning
(my DVR did not like it when I left no space between CBS and News)
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Last night's ep of Men of a Certain Age was watched live, which made it impossible to pause when the roommate asked me to. I missed some dialog I will have to rewatch tonight. I did, however, read Sepinwall (on the phone with my friend) after the ep. As far as I can tell, he's liking it enough that it's in his rotation and he's watching the screeners and writing the reviews in advance - it was up at 11:03pm ET last night.
The one thing I regret is reading or watching any interviews/clips -- something happened I would rather have been surprised by.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Found accidentally while scanning my Live Bookmarks
In other news: The results are in. Scott Bakula's team 3rd. Richard Karn & Co took 2nd, and @Tom_Welling & the @JohnnyCarson Foundation take the top score!
Sag Foundation Golf
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Deggans talks Men
Friday, June 10, 2011
Thursday, June 9, 2011
I got an email from them today (and I wasn't the only one - Helene's just had a better subject header than "Response to Inquiry" from "VCM" (gee that looks like spam!) so I saw hers first)
Thank you for contacting CNN. This interview has been rescheduled for
Friday, June 10th at 9PM ET. For the most up-to-date information on
what's airing on Piers Morgan Tonight, please visit
piersmorgantonight.com, Facebook.com/PiersTonight, and
We appreciate your continued trust in CNN. For news 24 hours online,
keep your browser pointed to http://www.cnn.com
Viewer Communications Management
"CNN...The Worldwide Leader in News"
*CNN does not endorse external Web sites, but occasionally provides
links to external Web sites as a courtesy to our viewers.
Sepinwall is my TV Critic of Choice so it's nice to hear him say good things.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
If you would like to ask them to air it, follow this link to the SBFF and Anita will tell you where to contact CNN.
Please pass this on, if you feel so inclined.
Men Of A Certain Age airs in about 15 minutes in Eastern and Central Time on TNT
In the meantime, the next ep of Men of a Certain Age airs at 10pm ET tonight (Wednesday) on TNT. Feel free to watch it live. Check out the commercials. Maybe buy something advertised there... Unless fans of Chuck, we have no one to hunt down the Twitter accounts of the sponsors in close to real time, unless you would like to volunteer...
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
thanks to Mike
However, the show is on 4 times a day, so either you can wait for me to figure it out (a catch one of the later reruns) or set your VCR/DVR to record it once every day (my guess is that the 9pm airing is the first one)
Anyone with more info can catch me on my Twitter account - the one, not the BakulaNews one. PamelaJaye one, not the BakulaNews one.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Friday, June 3, 2011
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
An Evening with Men of A Certain Age at The Paley Center June 21
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Also in emmy magazine as well as one of the ones to watch
I don't have either. Thanks to Mike and Jay (and Hollywood for finally waking up and smelling the Folgers)
This interview is all Scott.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Saturday, May 28, 2011
For those who weren't "born here" (as they say) Parade Magazine is in many Sunday Papers. If you run out to get one tomorrow, check to be sure it's in there. Some papers have USA Weekend instead, I hear.
And yup, it's that time of year again: Men of a Certain Age is starting the second half of its second season on June 1, so stay tuned -- there should be a batch of press and maybe a talk show.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
thanks to Dawn
Friday, May 20, 2011
The link was wrong but it's fixed now. You should be downloading an mp3.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Have a good time, take notes.
thanks to Gail
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Seen on Twitter. Link was unhelpful. A source when I find one. Snuggles has been booted from the chair aim for biting my fingers while I type.
For those wishing to attend follow this link
Article found and mispasted. Stay tuned.
and here it is.
So many browswer tabs, and no mouse... gotta love May
Sorry for any typos, the duck is biting my fingers.
UPDATE from Mike Royce:
I'm hearing the Piers Morgan will air June 7th but possibly could change. Went very well.
If anyone learns any more, I can be reached on Twitter @pamelajaye The BakulaNews account is unmonitored most of the time.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
thanks to Lisa and a friend who shall remain nameless (but does not have a website of her own)
If all else fails, try a Twitter Search, although Twitter's a bit overloaded at the moment, or a Wire Image Search where you will find at least one other thing Scott did recently that wasn't on TV, open to the public, or producing an interview (and yes, that is "an excuse")
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
All Bakology Lessons are being archived here. Minus the downloads of course. The current week's Lesson can be found in the main forum (see next post).
As always, thanks to Helene and those who have collected this treasure trove of Scott over the years. (And if theater is not your thing - this is a TV year, so run!)
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Congratulations to Ray and Mike, cast and crew!
The last show I liked that I remember winning a Peabody was Scrubs (which doesn't mean it's not Prestigious).
The Peabodys, the oldest awards in broadcasting, are considered among the most prestigious and selective prizes in electronic media. The Peabody Awards recognize excellence and meritorious work by radio and television stations, networks, webcasters, producing organizations and individuals.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Sunday, March 27, 2011
If there is anyone reading this who is actually going, click the Comments link below to email me and I'll try harder.
UPDATE: Scott's Friday "talk" has changed to Thursday and his Saturday "talk" has changed times.
thanks to Maryse for the details.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Friday, March 4, 2011
Sheen seems to have completely forgotten the film, which he didn't appear in, as he incessantly talks about his desire to make "Major League 3." Technically, there already was a third film in the franchise.
I never saw Major League 1 or 2 but you can bet I saw Major League 3. In fact, it's one of my favorite Scott Movies. (Papa's Angels, Mercy Mission, Role of a Lifetime, before you ask :-) )
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
WEEK 2: 1976 through 1979
I'm sorry I'm a little delayed (a lot delayed?) in posting the link - I've been wavering between Not Home and Really Sick (it's just spring and POLLEN)
If you want to keep up with Bakology when it is actually posted, rather than "when Pam gets around to it" (I used to have two round tuits but I lost both of them) Check in on Mondays at SBFF
Thanks to Helene, Trudy, and all the people who have shared their Scott finds over the years.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
This will be on the Biography channel
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
It was derailed by Real Life, but it is now back, taking up transient residence on the SBFF (yup - same SBFF: when they offer to share, I don't quibble).
WEEK 1: 1954 - 1976 is currently up, and if I read it correctly (it's 1 am so possibly I didn't) it's only the downloads that will be limited to a 7 day life-span, but whatever it is that is only 7 days, you should definitely get yourself over there, and read it. Preferably when you are awake. :-)
And for those of you who wonder why I would post a link to this after the previous post, I will quote Helene's post on the topic:
Feel free to enjoy all of the things I post or offer download links for but I would appreciate it if none of the items nor links were reposted to other websites. Links to the posts on the SBFF, however, are always welcome.
So there it is - a link to the SBFF (above).
As far as I am aware - feel free to correct me - credit for this is to Helene for putting it together and Trudy for hosting. So, thanks to both of them. I actually do appreciate it when people take the time to assemble information (and this one is going to be a lot of work - which is most of the reasons I've never done it. (Also, when I started my "site," Ailsa was covering Scott's past work, so I just posted a link to her site - she just never did it with visual aids.))
Monday, February 21, 2011
thanks to Lisa
And to the SBFF which has collectively chosen not to share news with Scott fans who don't know they exist, a crash in my bathroom and helping my friend find where she lost Twitter means no time for seeking out a secondary source. Way to emulate Scott, guys. (Sadly, this view represents only approx. 3% of Scott fans, at SBFF or anywhere.)
Go here to watch a clip
I have not watched the clip cause I don't like spoilers - I just avoid clips on anything I've already decided to watch. (I really did spoil myself for the Informant, though. Sadly.)
I'm looking forward to this interview a lot.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Scott is doing the champagne toast on the Red Carpet. Red Carpets are obviously before, but how long before, I'm not clear on. I've seen red carpets 1 to 2 hours before awards and I've see pre-red carpets. I get a headache watching so many people. Or maybe just listening to them...try this
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (50)
- ► 2014 (89)
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (63)
- ▼ December (4)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (4)
- A note from Mike Royce
- Men Of A Certain Age - Dead at 22 Eps
- Pictures -- Terrible Advice
- Save Men of a Certain Age - Update
- Online/Interview -- Shatner's Raw Nerve
- Appearance/Theater/London! -- Scott Bakula to Appe...
- Big Hollywood -- Help Save ‘Men of a Certain Age’
- Save Men of a Certain Age
- Men of a Certain Age efforts to save canceled show...
- Fans and Creators Continue to Look for New Home fo...
- Scott Bakula Pictures - "Shatnerpalooza" Press Con...
- Zachary Levi and Scott Bakula singing All for the ...
- Many many thanks to Zachary Levi for steaming Scot...
- Scott NOW on UStream
- Scott NOW on UStream
- Scott NOW on UStream
- Scott NOW on UStream
- Scott NOW on UStream
- Today -- Scott at Nerd HQ, San Diego (Not ComicCon...
- It's possible Scott may be online from NerdHQ
- Twitter / Zachary Levi: Not at the #NerdHQ ? No pr...
- Don't forget -- Scott NEAR ComicCon
- The Captains Premiere Date and How to See It
- Events --The Captains NY & LA Screenings
- A Message from the Save Men Of A Certain Age Faceb...
- AMC Petition -- 'Men of a Certain Age': Save our s...
- Save Men of a Certain Age (19)
- Petition: AMC TV: Pick up the television program "...
- The Captains - and the two week free trial
- This is more a slam at TNT than a Eulogy for Men o...
- Appearance -- Scott Bakula to Attend NerdHQ
- Men of a Certain Age Canceled
- Why TNT Should Man Up on 'Men of a Certain Age' - ...
- Save This Show: Why 'Men of a Certain Age' Must Ge...
- Dear TNT: Please save Men of a Certain Age - HitFi...
- Please consider contacting TNT to request a Season...
- Reminder -- Chat with Mike Royce of Men of a Certa...
- Chat with Mike Royce Thursday at 8pm ET
- TV -- The Captains
- TV -- Season 2 Finale Men of a Certain Age
- Channel Guide: A Plea For ‘Men Of A Certain Age’
- TV -- Enterprise Marathone on Syfy today
- Reminder -- Men of a Certain Age tonight at 10pm E...
- Mentions -- What Scott Bakula Taught Me About Bein...
- Interview -- Scott Bakula
- YouTube - SCOTT BAKULA-PALEY MEN OF A CERTAIN AGE
- On the Set of 'Men of a Certain Age' Gallery - The...
- @THR features Mr. Bakula on "A-Team" of Supporting...
- Also, please watch #menofacertainage live tonight
- Hollywood Reporter -- Skip the spoiler and get the...
- ALERT - tONIGHT AT 8 Critics' Choice Television Aw...
- Interview/Video -- Jim Halterman
- Photos -- Paleys Center -- Men Of A Certain Age
- Lockerz.com .:. Jim Halterman's Photos - #ScottBak...
- Twitter -- Join MOCA at Paley Center on Twitter To...
- Reminder/LA -- Scott Bakula @PaleyCenter TONIGHT...
- TV/Interview: Scott & Ray & Mike, Sunday
- Video -- SAG Golf Tournament & Sepinwall
- Miss Scott on The Talk?
- Article -- TV Guide
- Men of a Certain Age Tonight at 10pm on TNT
- Scans -- GREAT TVGuideMagazine piece
- TV/Interview -- The Talk, June 15 (Time)
- TV/Interview -- The Talk, June 15
- Review -- Summer TV soars: Raving on NPR about Men...
- ALERT/Reminder -- Men on Piers Morgan tonight 9pm...
- KTLA Interview and something else
- TV -- Scott on Piers Morgan Update? Friday June 10...
- Interview/Video -- Scott on KTLA yesterday
- Review: Men of a Certain Age - The Pickup: Will it...
- Please consider contacting CNN
- Not A Clue and Men of a Certain Age at 10
- No Men of a Certain Age on Piers Morgan right now
- ALERT -- Scott on Piers Morgan Tonight
- Appearance: Men of a Certain Age Screening
- Picture -- Quantum Leap and Men of a Certain Age s...
- Ratings - TNT's Peabody Award-Winning "Men of a Ce...
- ALERT -- Scott on Extra tonight! (in Tampa, that's...
- Appearance -- An Evening with Men of A Certain Age...
- Interview: Scott Bakula discusses MEN OF A CERTAIN...
- Scott Bakula Previews Men Of A Certain Age, Hopes ...
- Scott -- Supporting Actor front-runner?
- Interview -- Scott Bakula is proud to be one of th...
- Lots of opportunities to catch up on "Men of a Cer...
- Review: Men of a Certain Age are aging well
- The Late Night TV Page - Talk Show Guest Listings
- Interview, Online -- A chat with Ray Romano and Sc...
- Interview, Audio -- for Fox All Access
- Online -- Parade, for those of you who don't need ...
- ALERT -- Parade, Sunday Reminder
- 'Men of a Certain Age' The Inside Story on 5 Essen...
- ALERT -- Parade, Sunday
- Video -- Ray Romano, Andre Braugher, Scott Bakula ...
- Men of a Certain Age is coming to ION on Tuesday's...
- Scott appearing at Ford's Theater June 5
- Twitter / Nick Nitro : and we talk 'Men of a Cert ...
- Appearance -- Scott hosting Hamilton Gala June 18t...
- Just for Fun
- EPIX: William Shatner’s Next Frontier
- Scott at Peabody Awards
- TV -- Scott on Piers Morgan Some Night, perhaps Ju...
- Online/Interview - Reduced Shakespeare Company
- TNT Upfronts 2010
- BAKOLOGY WEEK 10 in SBFF Forum
- BAKOLOGY 101 WEEK 9 in S.B.F.F Forum
- BAKOLOGY 101 Week 8 on SBFF
- Review of April 12 MOCA PanelFranklin Avenue
- Go here to submit questions for Scott tonight
- Video -- Scott on TV in Oz and at Con in Sydney
- Appearance -- LA, April 12, SAG Foundation
- Online -- BAKOLOGY 101 WEEKs 2 and 5 at SBFF
- Online -- BAKOLOGY 101 WEEK 7 at SBFF
- Awards -- Screw the Emmys - MOCA won a Peabody!
- Online -- BAKOLOGY 101 WEEK 6 at SBFF
- CHANGE -- Fedcon
- Online Interview -- Scott on Star Trek Online Radi...
- Pictures -- The Alzheimer's Association's "A Night...
- Online -- BAKOLOGY 101 WEEK 4 at SBFF
- Air Dates -- Men of a Certain Age Returns June 1
- Appearance -- FedCon 20 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Download -- Shatner's Raw Nerve: Scott Bakula
- Trivia -- Sheen unaware (?) of Major League 3
- Online -- BAKOLOGY 101 WEEK 2 at SBFF
- Reminder -- Shatner to Interview Bakula on Raw Ner...
- Reminder -- Shatner to Interview Bakula on Raw Ner...
- Online -- Bakology (The Study of Scott) WEEK 1 at ...
- Appearance in Australia -- Star Trek 2011 Event -...
- TV -- Scott NOT on Lopez Tonight
- TV -- Scott on William Shatner's Raw Nerve
- My DVR thinks Scott will be on Lopez Tonight Monda...
- Appearance/Benefit -- Golf in Rancho Mirage
- Video -- SAG Awards Toast
- ► 2010 (199)