To Subscribe: click here, look in address bar for orange box, click on it.
To Search: look in grey bar above.
To See Entire Web Page click here
To see The Archives click here

Sunday, January 30, 2011

SAG Awards -- Red Carpet Toast with Scott is in 6 hours #fb - and that's a guess

I have no idea where or when you can see Scott. The Awards will be on TNT and TBS at 8pm ET, 5pm PT. I also remember hearing about them being on Facebook and People.com, but I'm kind of fuzzy on the details.
Scott is doing the champagne toast on the Red Carpet. Red Carpets are obviously before, but how long before, I'm not clear on. I've seen red carpets 1 to 2 hours before awards and I've see pre-red carpets. I get a headache watching so many people. Or maybe just listening to them...try this

Blog Archive

Twitter Search

Visitors since June 16, 2011